New Frontier’s Global Strategic Asset Allocation (GSAA) Standard ETF Portfolios are our flagship investment solution, boasting a track record of over eleven years. The portfolios are globally well-diversified and designed for long term total return.
The portfolios reflect our extensive research on the importance of effective diversification for optimal investment over time—all profiles are designed for both short-term and long-term optimality. Unlike various approaches to asset allocation that use only historical data, our portfolios are sensitive to the changing market environment without directional risk.
The portfolios are available at six risk levels so that you and your client can select the portfolios most suitable to your client's risk tolerance. Each portfolio consists of fifteen to twenty-five ETFs.
- GSAA Income 20/80 Portfolio: Designed for long term investors seeking current income.
- GSAA Balanced Income 40/60 Portfolio: Designed for long term investors seeking current income with the potential for long term capital growth.
- GSAA Balanced 60/40 Portfolio: Designed for current income and long term capital growth.
- GSAA Balanced Growth 75/25 Portfolio: Designed for long term capital growth with a secondary focus on current income.
- GSAA Growth 90/10 Portfolio: Designed for long term capital growth.
- GSAA Equity 100/0 Portfolio: Designed to capture the growth of global equity markets over the long term.
View performance and portfolio construction data on our GSAA portfolios here.