New Frontier’s Global Strategic Asset Allocation Tax-Sensitive (GSAA Tax-Sensitive) Portfolios are globally well-diversified and designed for long term after-tax return.
Taxes are considered at every step of our portfolio construction process. Michaud optimization includes tax implications as it creates the portfolios. The portfolios use ETFs, which provide more tax efficiency than mutual funds. We make every effort to structure our trade and rebalancing decisions to minimize tax effects of all kinds. Going from broad to specific, this includes avoiding trading without benefit, minimizing turnover, offsetting positive with negative capital gains, favoring small capital losses to capital gains, and favoring long term capital gains to short term.
The portfolios have a track record of over eleven years. They are available at six risk levels so that you can select the portfolios most suitable to your risk tolerance. Each portfolio consists of fifteen to twenty-five ETFs.
- GSAA Tax-Sensitive Income 20/80 Portfolio: Designed for long term investors seeking current income.
- GSAA Tax-Sensitive Balanced Income 40/60 Portfolio: Designed for long term investors seeking current income with the potential for long term capital growth.
- GSAA Tax-Sensitive Balanced 60/40 Portfolio: Designed for current income and long term capital growth.
- GSAA Tax-Sensitive Balanced Growth 75/25 Portfolio: Designed for long term capital growth with a secondary focus on current income.
- GSAA Tax-Sensitive Growth 90/10 Portfolio: Designed for long term capital growth.
- GSAA Tax-Sensitive Equity 100/0 Portfolio: Designed to capture the growth of global equity markets over the long term.
View performance and portfolio construction data on our GSAA Tax-Sensitive portfolios here.